October 1 – December 31, 2020
Speyer Gallery at Fallingwater
Due to COVID-19 measures in place, admission to the exhibition is included with Fallingwater ticket or by making advance reservations for the gallery at 724-329-8501. The gallery is open 9-4:30 daily, except closed Wednesdays and holidays.
Jurors Ashley Andrykovitch, Curator of Education at Fallingwater, Sarah Hall, Director, Museum of Fine Arts of Washington County, Hagerstown, MD and Scott Perkins, Director of Preservation and Collections at Fallingwater, selected 30 pieces for inclusion in the exhibit, representing the various styles and techniques in watercolor and wonderful images of Fallingwater.
Awards go to:
· 1st Place- Yelena Lamm for Grand View
· 2nd Place – Eileen Sudzina for Looking in at Fallingwater
· 3rd Place Susan Sparks for I Could Sit Here and Read All Day
· Award of Merit – Gina Judy for Deck View at Falling Water
· Award of Merit – Lisa Rasmussen for Falling Water Still Life #1
All ARTWORKS are for SALE!
May 15-July 30, 2020
October 1-December 31, 2020
Cooper-Siegel Community Library
Library Hours Are: Tuesday, Friday,
10AM- 4PM, Wednesday, Thursday 1PM- 7PM, Saturday 10 - 2
Participating artists are: Cynthia F. Cooley, Joan Croft-Jones, Linda Fruhwald, Sue Pollins, Sue Schneider, Phiris Kathryn Sickels, Gloria Stoll-Karn, Ron Thurston, Frank Webb and Barry WInsand