Frank is an award-winning artist and signature member of National Watercolor Society (NWS), American Watercolor Society (AWS), and Transparent Watercolor Society of America (TWSA). He conducts workshops at the national and international levels and is known for his luminous landscapes. Frank is an accomplished portrait artist as well.
In Mr. Eber’s four day workshop, topics will include design and composition, color and lighting, simplification of shape, and atmospheric effects. The techniques participants will learn in this workshop transcend the watercolor medium. (Additional artwork by Frank Eber can be viewed at www.frankeber.com or www.instagram.frankeber.com ) . For a supplies list, click here. Doors open at 8:30.
Pay online or registration and payment postmark due by Sept. 7, 2019. Click here for flyer. See Cancellation Policy below.
FREE PARKING and easily accessible from Pittsburgh International Airport, I-79, I-279, I-376, US 22-30, PA-50, PA-19.
For local accommodations, click here.
Questions? Contact workshop facilitator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full reimbursement issued if registrant cancels by September 7, 2019.
- Half reimbursement issued if registrant cancels between September 8-14, 2019.
- No reimbursement issued after September 14.
- If registrant cannot attend all or part of the workshop due to serious illness, injury, death, or extenuating personal circumstances, the Programs committee and President will determine amount of reimbursement due, if any, in per diem rate increments.
- Reimbursements will be issued within 3 weeks following the ending of the workshop.