Internationally renowned master watercolorist, John Salminen, AWS, NWS, TWSA, has work in permanent collections in the United States, Europe, and Asia, has participated in invitational exhibitions in fourteen countries, and has won over 240 awards. John is a frequent judge and juror for exhibitions worldwide, and his artwork is included in forty-two books.
His workshop, “Abstraction Through Design”, will encourage representational painters to experiment with a different style and will challenge experienced abstract painters to explore new possibilities in expressing their creative voices.
The workshop includes demonstrations, critiques, and a lot of individual help. Artists are encouraged to expand upon their current levels of understanding while applying the principles and elements of design to their work. The workshop is for all skill levels, but participants must have familiarity with use of watercolor paper, paints, and basic watercolor techniques.
For a supplies list, click here. Doors open at 8:30.
Pay online or registration and payment postmark due by Aug. 31, 2020. Click here for flyer. See Cancellation Policy below.
FREE PARKING and easily accessible from Pittsburgh International Airport, I-79, I-279, I-376, US 22-30, PA-50, PA-19.
For local accommodations, click here.
Questions? Contact workshop facilitator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full reimbursement issued if registrant cancels by September 7, 2020.
- Half reimbursement issued if registrant cancels between September 8-14, 2020.
- No reimbursement issued for cancellations after September 14.
- If registrant cannot attend all or part of the workshop due to serious illness, injury, death, or extenuating personal circumstances, the Programs committee and President will determine amount of reimbursement due, if any, in per diem rate increments.
- Reimbursements will be issued within 3 weeks following the ending of the workshop.